Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF’s) are the quickest growing sector of the superannuation industry.
A SMSF gives you ultimate control over how your money is invested and allows members greater flexibility on where they invest their money.
When deciding on whether or not you should establish a SMSF it is important to weigh up the advantages and disadvantages:
- Greater control over investment choice within the fund
- Opportunity for direct investment in shares and property
- Ability to leverage (borrow) to invest in direct residential property
- Greater strategic planning opportunities
- In- specie contributions
- Estate planning
- Tax planning
- Potential for lower fees when compared to a retail fund
- Not cost effective for smaller balances, we suggest balances above $200,000
- Trustees and members have more responsibility in ensuring the fund is run compliantly
- Time to manage the paperwork and maintain good records
At Right Choice Financial we take the leg work out of running and maintaining a SMSF. We can assist you with the setup of a SMSF, tax return of your SMSF, audit of your SMSF, maintaining all relevant paperwork and all of your investment planning needs.
Direct Property Advice
At Right Choice Financial we are firm believers that property is a great way to generate wealth over time.Learn More
We work closely with the team at Aussie to ensure our clients are getting independent advice from hundreds of lenders to ensure they get the best deal and structure possible.Learn More
A Right Choice Financial Adviser can help you work out how much you are likely to need for retirement and then suggest practical strategies to help you achieve the lifestyle you want in retirement.Learn More
Our financial advisers are experts in their field and like nothing more to see you succeed in your financial endeavours.Learn More